|Title:||Driving application development through Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
|Start:||5/2/2012 11:30:00 AM
|End:||5/2/2012 12:30:00 PM
Looking to start unit testing or test driven development but not sure what to test and how to start? Behavior Driven Development, an agile software development technique, can help spread unit testing and TDD in your team.
This webinar will walk through how you can be driving your application development through behavior driven, one specification at a time in a test-driven manner. You will see how BDD could fit with an agile process.
- What is Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- The relationship between BDD & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Basic specifications, Cucumber-language
- How BDD makes a good fit with agile processes
- Driving out your units in a test-first approach
- Mocking / Fakes / Stubs - what are they and how to use them
- Decoupling in software
This will be a vendor-neutral webinar, we will also be raffling Typemock Isolator licenses and t-shirts to winning webinar attendees. Sign up for a chance to win.